• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Scarlet interior color - any photos or advice?

J

jhtrevey

I want to put my interior back to scarlet, but don't have any frame of reference. Is it the same as red, or is it darker, like maroon? And what parts stay black? Any help would be appreciated.

mikephillips

Donation Time
You might ask Rick at Sunbeam Specialties to send you sample of the various red materials. They should be marked as to color name and you can see what suits you best. If you have the original scarlet interior still in the car you can look under the front of the between seats console as well were it won't be sunbleached and match against the samples.

65beam

Donation Time
interior kits

interior kits and carpets in the proper color are available from sunbeam specialties. 408 371 1642 is their phone number. rick recently had carpet kits made up out of material from the U.K.that are the right shade of color.i bought a set recently and they look and fit great.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
I want to put my interior back to scarlet, but don't have any frame of reference. Is it the same as red, or is it darker, like maroon? And what parts stay black? Any help would be appreciated.

Send me an email - I have great photos of a beautiful scarlet interior.
schristie at mail dot usfli dot com