• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

SAOCA in Classic Motorsports Magazine

wframe

Donation Time
Great half page write-up about SAOCA and the Invasion 2007 in the January 2008 issue of Classic Motorsports magazine. Nice paragraph about the unscheduled Engine Swap tech session.

If you haven't seen it, this is a nice magazine for sporty cars. http://www.classicmotorsports.net/

chris

Donation Time
I must have missed something. I tried the link but didn't see the article.
From what I saw it looks like a good magazine, I might get a subscription.

wframe

Donation Time
The link was just to the magazine website. Request a sample issue and you will probably get the current issue.

napa 1

Donation Time
BTW, I have a subscription to that magazine and it is excellent. Last month had an article on the Hollywood Tiger. The editor is currently restoring a Tiger (he'll want an alpine next), so there is always something Sunbeam lately.