• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

San Diego British Car Day 2013

Q

Donation Time
Britishcar Day San Diego 2013

Hi Mike,

I've registered "Q" and plan to be there pending the outcome of leaking carburetor/rough running after fluid and timing cover chain updates. Shout out especially to Rich Vose Jr. who kindly sent the correct o-rings for the leak, and e-bay which sold me NOS N9Y spark plugs (for the leak and rough running-fingers crossed). Look for the British green '66 and say hello.

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Sorry Kevin, I couldn't make it down to the show this year, bummed. Could you, or anyone else that made it, post some pics for the rest of us. Thanks

Q

Donation Time
2013 British Car Day

Hi Mike,

I did make it-turned out the carburetor was just mis-assembled. Lots of comments on "Q", including a fellow who had judging experience, but I had to compete against the tigers and the winner was a beauty. Was great weather, great people and even got to meet Smitty. I do have pictures, but will need some time to transfer them up.

Mike Armstrong

Bronze Level Sponsor
Hi Mike,

I did make it-turned out the carburetor was just mis-assembled. Lots of comments on "Q", including a fellow who had judging experience, but I had to compete against the tigers and the winner was a beauty. Was great weather, great people and even got to meet Smitty. I do have pictures, but will need some time to transfer them up.

No problem, glad you made it. One day I'll have my car there too.

Another event I'd like to be in and haven't witnessed yet is the Rolling British Car Day.

http://sandiegobritishcarday.org/po...ts/15-rollin-british-car-day-2013-information