• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

S3 to SV Alpine and Tiger turn signal switch

Jim E

Donation Time
I believe this is an NOS unit still in the original box anyway. I did replace the plastic gizmo with a new one as the original was broken. The other thing about this switch is it has the dipper function, as in you can wire the horn or head lights to it and work them by pulling back on the arm.

$old or best offer plus shipping

Attachments

• IMG_2631.JPG
    IMG_2631.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 38

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I believe this is an NOS unit still in the original box anyway. I did replace the plastic gizmo with a new one as the original was broken. The other thing about this switch is it has the dipper function, as in you can wire the horn or head lights to it and work them by pulling back on the arm.

$250 or best offer plus shipping

Jim
I may be wrong but I believe that is from the 69/70 Alpine fast back.We did have one at one time.

puff4

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hmm... My Alpine was made in mid-67, and it has the 'dipping' turn signal switch, and I'm pretty darn sure it was stock. I've not gone to the trouble to hook anything up to the remaining wires, but it definitely has that function.