• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Ross Hulse RIP

RootesRooter

Donation Time
I heard thru the Sunbeam grapevine over the weekend that Ross Hulse AKA "Commodore Blues" passed away about a month ago. No details except that he had been in ill health for some time. I know a lot of Sunbeamers who corresponded with him since the earliest days of Sunbeam message boards or got to meet him in person will be saddened.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
So sorry to hear. I remember him well from the old forums and remember his video
on how to correctly fold the top! I know his Alpine lives in NC now.

alpine_64

Donation Time
Ross was a super nice guy. He had a lovely Commodore blue Tiger that met a terrible end in a transport accident iirc.. then built his very well sorted CB SV

Stephen

Silver Level Sponsor
So sorry to hear. I remember him well from the old forums and remember his video
on how to correctly fold the top! I know his Alpine lives in NC now.
It now lives in SC and hopefully will for some time
I gave it to my son and his son wants it when he is done.