• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rosebud rides again - sort of

sunbeammadd

Donation Time
Just finished my Retro Slot Alpine slot car (although I've still got to put the tape on the headlights - only just realised I forgot that.)

2538270620_ee1850cd77.jpg

2537451677_65bf730ab6.jpg

I had to buy some aftermarket wire wheels as the kit came with Minilites which wouldn't have been appropriate for Rosebud.

All about the original here: http://www.racingalpines.org/Bud Rose/Bud Rose.htm

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
That's GREAT! I love that you replicated (Brabham's) Steve Froines' Alpine "RoseBud". It really is a neat car with a special twist on history thanks to Jack Brabham's and Sterling Moss' drive.

You need to surprise us with another special Alpine slot car... errr... then ship it to me!

Steve

PS... what about Hollywood Sport Car Alpine? Electric blue?

Rodewaryer

Donation Time
Being a model collector and Alpine buff I have to add.....SWEET!! Alpine models are few and far between, I should know.

Once again, nice job!

Jay Laifman

Donation Time
We are in the process of making one too. I have a number of the Scalextric Tigers from when I was a kid. We'll post pictures when they are done.

Jay