• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes videos

mikephillips

Donation Time
OK guys, we've stalled at 6 who say they want copied of the recently sold Rootes films and we need a minimum of 10. I'm giving it until the end of the week, can we get at least 4 more to step up?? Cost is $37.50 domestice and $40.50 overseas, or $41.25 domestic and $44.55 overseas if using PayPal.
So send me a note if you want to order a copy and once we hit 10, I'll collect the shipping info and money from each and get them ordered.

bluegrassalpine

Donation Time
Mike,

I wanted to confirm that you received my PM last week as I have not heard anything back from you. Also, if you get to 9 orders, go ahead and put me down for 1 additional copy to keep or pass on to another member of the forum down the road.

Thanks
Anthony Wright

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
Mike, Could you please list the names of those who have placed an order with you just in case some have been sent but not reached you (as sometimes happens with emails). Thanks.

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Mike I want one, I sent you a PM this morning.
Lee DeRamus

alpine_64

Donation Time
OK guys, we've stalled at 6 who say they want copied of the recently sold Rootes films and we need a minimum of 10. I'm giving it until the end of the week, can we get at least 4 more to step up?? Cost is $37.50 domestice and $40.50 overseas, or $41.25 domestic and $44.55 overseas if using PayPal.
So send me a note if you want to order a copy and once we hit 10, I'll collect the shipping info and money from each and get them ordered.

WHAT EXACTLY IS ON THE FILMS?

mikephillips

Donation Time
With the respose here we now have 10, this is the list.
Michael Phillips
Tony Perrott
Anthony Wright
Bob Webb
Bob White
Steven Graham
Steve Kirk
Lee DeRamus
Jan Servantes
Steve Myers

I'll hold off starting the process another day or 2 in case anyone else wants in on this. Then I'll message everyone Thursday or Friday with the details of where to send the money and their shipping details.

mikephillips

Donation Time
Has everyone who expressed an interest in the Sunbeam DVD received either an email or PM from me today with the details?? If not please let me know.

mikephillips

Donation Time
We've got most of the folks who committed taken care of. However I still need information from Bob Webb, Anthony Wright, Lee DeRamus and JumpinJan. You each should have had a message from me detailing the payment amounts and where to send it if you're not using Paypal. I need address info as well for Todd to ship the completed DVDs to. We're close guys, let's not fall down on this.

bluegrassalpine

Donation Time
Mike,

I have been out of town since last Thursday and only today mailed my check and shipping information to you. Sorry about the delay.

Anthony Wright

tony perrett

Gold Level Sponsor
It is quite interesting to watch the Video that Todd has produced explaining the rather complicated process that he has to go through in producing these DVDs.

mikephillips

Donation Time
OK, guys, all the checks have been mailed in as of today so I hope he'll start the transfer process this week. I don't know how long it'll take but with everyone's email on the spreadsheet I sent I hope he'll let up know if any problems or delays crop up. at this point here's who I have on the list to receive a copy.

Michael Phillips
Tony Perrott
Anthony Wright
Bob Webb
Robert L White
Steven Graham
Steve Kirk
Lee DeRamus
Jan Servaites
Steve Myers
Sharon Ganje
Warren Lewis
Dick Sanders

mikephillips

Donation Time
An update for everyone who's interested. The films have been transferred to a digital format now and Todd is working on cleaning them up before burning to DVD. I don't know a date he expects to finish that process but if nothing else it's moving forward.