• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Post vintage spares

mbruskin

Donation Time
HI:

I have been trying to order parts from Rootes Parts in Holland for about 10 days. They don't respond to emails or orders. Does anyone know if they close down for the month of August? There is nothing on their website.

Thanks,

Murray

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
I understand that they are a part time business attended on a weekly basis, so turnaround at times can be slow.

I don't know if they close for August, but have always heard back from them.

HI:

I have been trying to order parts from Rootes Parts in Holland for about 10 days. They don't respond to emails or orders. Does anyone know if they close down for the month of August? There is nothing on their website.

Thanks,

Murray

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
I would say that they must be away on holiday. I have had great luck with them and their product has been received quicker than the products that I have ordered from Canada and the USA.

I would not give up on them but they should post a note on their site so that people would know that is up.

Andrew

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
If they are on vacation I would guess that the reason it's not noted on the website is because such August vacation is so common in Europe they assumed all their customers around the world already know and expect it!

Tom

AlpineII

Donation Time
Arnoud is usually pretty quick to respond and has always gone beyond to ensure client happiness for me. I suspect the comments on vacation time are probably correct.

albeam

Donation Time
rootes vintage spares

Hi all

I am after some parts from Arnoud also. He has just replied to my email sent some time back. Yes they have been on holidays and all is well.

Albeam