• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rootes Parts Service

CptTom

Donation Time
I have located "Rootes Parts Service" in Germany as a potential supplier of replacement pistons. Has anyone done business with this company?. I'm a bit nervous about moving forward as they accept payment only by bank transfer . No problem if they are a reputable company, if they are not I'm out my money and no way to get it back.

CptTom

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
I've ordered from Rootes parts in Holland, that's where I found the .'50 over pistons for my rebuild. Also got a nice horn ring from them.
Tom j

CptTom

Donation Time
Thanks for the feedback. So many scams on the internet I get nervous when dealing with someone who I don't have any track record with.

CptTom

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
I purchased the grill center badge and engine mounts from Rootes Parts Services in the Netherlands. There were no issues with those purchases.

Mike

bernd_st

Bronze Level Sponsor
They are located in Holland and their Pistons are High Quality parts ( Repro by Mahle) The Pistons rings are also good. You can order these parts with confidence...