• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rocker Shaft Pedestal

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
I have a broken rocker shaft pedestal .... anyone have an extra one? .. set? .... Dam! .... This project is starting to get the best of me. If it's not one thing, it's another!

..... David

Last edited:

Chuck Ingram

Donation Time
I have a broken rocker shaft pedestal .... anyone have an extra one? .. set? .... Dam! .... This project is starting to get the best of me. If it's not one thing, it's another!

..... David

I do have. But shipping to Calfornia is sort of out of the question as I'm in Manitoba, Canada
If one can help then get back to me

seamus67sv

Donation Time
Hi David, I have a set, from a aluminum head, not sure what type of head you have, or if they are all the same. Let me know if you are interested. Mark.

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Hi David, I have a set, from a aluminum head, not sure what type of head you have, or if they are all the same. Let me know if you are interested. Mark.

Hi Mark .... Sorry I should have been more specific. It's an aluminum head for a 66 SV. One had a crack starting to appear I'll check the other one to see if it's okay.

..... David

SoCal'beaming

Donation Time
Still seems somewhat up.in the air. Of course buying one from a U.S. member would be cheap

I know I have a few and exactly where the are

Still if things don't work out let me know

Hi Chuck .... Not sure what you mean by "up in the air" ... the need is there ... not sure what the cost for shipping would be, is that the issue? ... not to expensive from the U.S. to Canada .... might be different the other way. I'm a patient man (married w/kids) so I'll see if seamus replies or hopefully others as well. .... Thanks, David

seamus67sv

Donation Time
Hey David,
I have the whole rocker asembly, but if you only want one pedestal, thats fine. I also looked on S.S. website for you, and they have them for $28.75 each, and I think they are in Cal., If you want mine, let me know and I'll find out how much to ship it. I'm in Mass. and part is pretty light, can't be much. Mark.