• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rocker Panels (sills)

fj55mike

Donation Time
Does anyone have any experience with replacement rocker panels from the usual sources? My car needs a new driver's side sill desperately, and I would really like to replace the whole part by drilling out all the spot welds and using a completely new stamping.

Are any of the replacement sills from C.S., S.S., V.B. or Martel like this?

Thanks for the help,
Mike

65beam

Donation Time
body panels

V.B. is the only supplier with any panels . martel is a ??????? source . good luck with V.B.

sunbeam74

Silver Level Sponsor
VB's rockers were OK many years ago. Not sure who there supplier is now... but I was happy with the panels they sold then.

Steve

mikephillips

Donation Time
The VB ones aren't shaped right, they don't have the curve to the bottom that originals do. However if you're good with a hammer and dolly or know a good bodyman they can be reshaped. Only tough part is that for the current price they shouldn't need to be.