• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rocker Cross-Sections

fastfrontier17

Donation Time
Does anyone have any 2-D hand drawn or CAD drawings of the inner rocker cross-sections? It's been a while since I've researched, but I believe there were three different sections, with one tapering in size.

If non are available I am willing to draw them up if someone has dimensions or a quick sketch...

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
rockers

Jeff Howarth sent me a photo of a rocker cutoff that shows how they are set together. Try him, i deleted that pic years ago.

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Here are two PIC's (Drawings of the ALpine) that might be of some help.

If you want better send an E-mail...

Attachments

• 032.jpg
    032.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 84
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 69

PROCRAFT

Donation Time
Rocker

You'll find that info in Victoria British's Cat. we just made the outer skins for what were working on we also replaced the inner panel where the floor attaches. formed all the panels our self.