• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rim Centre Bore Diamete rQuestion

beijing_ken

Donation Time
Hi Al,

I am in Beijing, China, and I wanted to order some wheels, but I can't do any measurements from here.

Can someone please tell me the centre bore diameter of a panasport or minilite rim ?

Thanks in advance,

Ken

beijing_ken

Donation Time
Can any one confirm this diameter of center hole on a rim>

Hi,

Thanks for the measurement.

I am getting rims made so I hope that someone else can verify this measurement ~ you know the old say, "Measure twice, cut once!" At 180 British pounds a rim that is very sound advice for me !!

Thanks again,

Ken

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
My cheapo micrometer won't fit well enough for a good measurement but i"d guess it'd about 2.58 inches.

Isn't enough that it's big enough to clear the hubs? Don't the studs the lug nuts attach to center it?