• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

RHD Alpine Wanted for Photo Shoot in NYC this Friday!

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Received this today from Chris at Cooper Classics. Contact him directly if you can help. Other colors will be considered but the client would prefer silver or red. I guess at this point ANY RHD Alpine in NYC available Friday would do - they can always touch up the photos with the color they want! His email address is sales@cooperclassiccars.com

Scott

I’m looking for a right hand drive Alpine for a photo shoot in New York City on Friday April 11th. It is for a major national ad campaign, so there would be a lot of exposure for the owner’s car. The shoot is still photography, so there will be no driving on location (it is in a studio). We will pay the owner for their time, and this is a client that we have worked with numerous times and are very comfortable with. If you can help me out, or point me in the right direction please let me know. Their top two color choices would be red or silver, but I would run other color choices by them.

Thank you
Chris Epperson
www.cooperclassiccars.com
212-929-3909

Alpine Addict

Platinum Donor
Platinum Level Sponsor
I too received this request. I am too far away. Can anyone help? Would be interested to see the photographs.

howard

Donation Time
I'm only 2 1/2 hours closer to NY than you, Steve. But unless they're selling something in the Braille edition of a magazine, I wouldn't consider my car a good option. (It's okay if you squint and move your head back and forth rapidly!):p

Jim E

Donation Time
Wonder what they are paying and if the V6 car would work... never been to NYC might be a fun run up...

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I placed a phone call to someone I know who has a red, RHD automatic... Don't know
when he'll get the message, though...

Ken

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Didn't they film parts of Pride of the Yankees backwards to make it look like Gary Cooper was left handed? When he got a hit he ran the bases backwards and it all looked correct when they reversed the print. Maybe they could do this with a LHD car. :D

howard

Donation Time
Does this mean if you record an American's voice and play it backwards it comes out as British?!?