• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Repro Harrington crate grills

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Jan,

The email address provided on your site for this grill will not work!
You should post another contact email or address.

Regards,
Andrew

bulldurham

Platinum Level Sponsor
Harrington grill

I found it by going to Harrington Alpine . A very nice grill and I have always wanted the egg crate for my series II but it is expensive. Is it made from stainless or aluminum?? OOPS.. that was a mis-read. The email address does not work

bashby

Donation Time
Will these Harrington repo-grills fit a Series II or a Series V (I really like the look)?

atallamcs

Donation Time
Grill

They will fit any of the Alpines or Tigers. But one should know that they stick out about an inch or so toward the front. They do not tuck back in as that was not how they were produced originally. I had mine modified with effort to have it fit flush in my Series IV as pictured. Ignore the zip ties on the grill, keeps the vibration down during racing. Also, mine is chrome plated.
Bill

Jeff Howarth

Donation Time
Hi everyone,

I had a look at these grills yesterday and the quality is very good.
The guy that had then made has owned harringtons previously.
I know the guy but have no involvement in these other than a physical inspection and report on quality for those that can't see one up close.

regards

Jeff