• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rebel Wiring Harness

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
I'll be ordering a few harnesses in the next day or so, so if anyone has been contimplating
one of these for their Alpine ( or Tiger) let me know and I'll get one for you as well.

PM me if you need one or need the details.

Cheers!
Steve

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Now is the time to get your wiring harness if you plan to restore your Alpine or modify for some other cause/reason.

I have utilized this harness in my Blue Boy V6 and am pleased with the professional design and assistance when help[ is needed. In my case not at all handy with electrical stuff, lots of help was provided.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi All!

Those that ordered harnesses, they've been shipped. I have two in stock
for immediate shipment should anyone need one.

Cheers!
Steve

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Steve, What is the latest on te make up of the harness, What methods as you previously planned to utilize forconnections, etc?

What is the going price?

Any pictures and or diagrahms

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Hi Dan,
Since I've just gotten set up with Rebel. I haven't got any changes to the harness just yet.
I'm going to start working with them to get a gauge harness made up as well as a redesign
of the fuse panel. I've been successful with three installs to get the current panel to fit under the dash
but it's a bit large and a little hard to get to. With a smaller panel (possibly w/mini fuses) it should make it
better.
I've never liked the look of the large panel in the engine bay, just too many wires showing IMO.

The current price w/ shipping included is $365.00
I'll get pictures up once changes have been made. You can check out the harness at : www.rebelwire.com

Cheers!
Steve