• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

rear view mirror restoration

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
Anybody out there have a line on somebody who restores late series rear view mirrors? Mine is screaming for help. Thanks, Kevin:)

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
The good news is that there is a guy on eBay who restores and sells them; the bad news is that they tend to go for around $300. His eBay ID is maliburevue and while he doesn't currently have any mirrors available, you can reach him through one of the items he currently has for sale: http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQ...geNameZMERCQ5fVICQ5fReBayQ5fPr2Q5fPcNQ5fQ5fSI.

I have no connection to him, but his stuff looks very good and he has excellent feedback.

birdfan56

Platinum Level Sponsor
Thanks Jim, I have seen (and bid) on his mirrors and they're a bit pricey. I did get him to email me back and will try and convince him to rebuild mine. Kevin