• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear End Parts ID Help

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
Can anyone guess at the Series that this rear hub and axle housing are from? Are they even Alpine or maybe Hillman, etc. Axle length is 22 inches from the bearing to the end of the splines. Am converting to solid wheels from wires on my SV and want to know if these are correct. Do not see a rear seal, BTW.

Attachments

• Hub Closeup.jpg
    Hub Closeup.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Hub Front.jpg
    Hub Front.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 35
  • Hub back.jpg
    Hub back.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Axle housing.jpg
    Axle housing.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 33

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
Tracy, that appears to be a Series V rear end. It has the posts for the self adjuster springs.
Cheers!
Steve

Eleven

Platinum Level Sponsor
You guys have made my day. I seem to have both front and rear parts to covert from wires. Many thanks. The folks here are amazing in their knowledge!