• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear Brake Adjusting Lever

elysiumhunter

Silver Level Sponsor
I am looking for the adjusting lever for a SV rear self adjusting brake system. Does anybody have one for sale or know of a supplier?

Thanks

Jeff

6F03E992-258D-4CDA-A0FB-04F3950A8F8D.jpeg

junkman

Gold Level Sponsor
Are they side specific? I know I have some , saw them the other day. I will look and get back to you.

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
According to the Parts Manual they are handed. Part #73.

upload_2021-2-15_15-32-4.png

upload_2021-2-15_15-33-11.png

Here's the left hand side:
upload_2021-2-15_15-36-14.png

And here is the right hand side:
upload_2021-2-15_15-40-46.png

Mike

mikephillips

Donation Time
Check the condition of the adjustor that goes in the wheel cylinder too, the two parts of it have a tendency to rust together and the serrated teeth can be worn from failing to adjust. I've never gotten any to check but the MGC is supposed to use the same or near the same rear brake bit.

Gordon Holsinger

Diamond Level Sponsor
Check the condition of the adjustor that goes in the wheel cylinder too, the two parts of it have a tendency to rust together and the serrated teeth can be worn from failing to adjust. I've never gotten any to check but the MGC is supposed to use the same or near the same rear brake bit.
I got a pair and the serrated 2pieve adjuster from Guestie’s garage that deals with the MGC. The brake levers are a little longer but long enough to cut them down and drill for the Clovis pin and the brake rod. These brakes were used on MGC and som Gt6’s
Guesties garage @ Gmail...

Last edited: