• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Rear Axle for Series V

volvoguys

Diamond Level Sponsor
I have SV axles, bare housings, diffs, hubs and entire rear members in 3:89 and 4:22. Interested? PM what you're looking for.

Mark ..... volvoguys

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Suggest you provide an Address (town, state) where you are located. Might speed a good response.

Assume you want "an" axle or the carrier (Rear axle housing)? or a complete rear assembly including axles/ring/and pinion ?

LOOKS LIKE I made a POST immediately after Mark's .... Timing was almost same time, but mine a bit late... for you...

Mark, can fill the request for you eaisly,

trbrg

Donation Time
I have SV axles, bare housings, diffs, hubs and entire rear members in 3:89 and 4:22. Interested? PM what you're looking for.

Mark ..... volvoguys
I'm looking for a bare housing with two axle shafts, where are you located?

trbrg

Donation Time
Suggest you provide an Address (town, state) where you are located. Might speed a good response.

Assume you want "an" axle or the carrier (Rear axle housing)? or a complete rear assembly including axles/ring/and pinion ?

LOOKS LIKE I made a POST immediately after Mark's .... Timing was almost same time, but mine a bit late... for you...

Mark, can fill the request for you eaisly,
I'm looking for a bare S5 housing plus two axles, I'm assuming my existing Series four diff will work in a Series 5 housing, do you know?

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
series II > odds would make it a 3.89:1 since series II would have been 4.22:1 only if OD (might be coarse spline axles)

wide springs with narrow front spring mount

lever shocks

early balance weight style drums

wire wheel hubs

Hope this helps,

Details

• Condition
    Used - Fair
A sunbeam rear axle off an unknown year of car. The surface is mostly intact, with surface rust. The white is just pine dust. Includes the rear diff, axles, drum brake assembly, leaf springs, leaf spring plates and bolts, brake cable assembly and more. The diff moves freely, but it will need a full tear down and clean. 75 bucks for all of it or best offer, local pick up only. Message me for more pictures or with any questions

Newhall, CA
Location is approximate

Last edited: