• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

problem viewing attachments

jammont

Donation Time
Hi
I seem to have a problem viewing attachments it seems to come up that either i do not have permission to do so or i am trying to change someones post. Is anyone else getting this error.
Please help

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Viewing Attachments

I get a similar message when trying to open a .jpeg attachment. What is the problem and how can we view these attachments if logged in properly?

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Hi Guys,

I had a couple odd things happen in the last couple of days. I have been working on the Admin side of the forum and was able to correct a couple things but there may be a few problems as of yet.

If at all possible when you get this message, what area of the forum are you in and what are you trying to access. I need to break things down, is it the entire site or just one section of the forum.

There are all kinds of settings for membership. As an example I need to find out if it is everyone on the site that is affected or possibly just the registered non-supporting member, gold member or others. Is it just under one topic of the forum as an example, "SAOCA Members and Discussion Forum".

When you get an error please note the area of the forum that you are in and the error that you receive.

It looks as if only non-supporting members are the only people who are affected. If anyone is having problems I need to narrow this down in order to find the problem.

Please post if you have the same problem.

Regards,
Andrew

Gary T

Gold Level Sponsor
Today, the attachments in the For Sale section changed to thumbnail from former .jpeg and now I can view.

Thanks

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Yes, I found a problem and made a change.
If you see anything more please feel free to post a message here. I am on line 5 or 6 times during the day so I will watch to make sure all is well.

Regards,
Andrew