• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Potential V6 Donor?

Jim E

Donation Time
Sure does, plus the 74 is the one year only non-smog head motor, just need the Ranger/Bronco II rear sump oil pan and pickup and you would be well on the way. Would pass on the headers

SDuncan

Donation Time
The crappy thing would be getting it out here, Al. There has to be a few of those sitting around the bald prairies that could be dragged home in a day.

SDuncan

Donation Time
If you are looking I can keep my eyes open for you. There is the odd rusty MuttII that pops up around here. Are thinking of going over to the dark side?

Hillman

Gold Level Sponsor
Scott,

I have 2 Alpines., you've seen the red one (which will remain stock) and a green one that is somewhere on this website (in the Gallery). It needs sills and a few other patches and if I'm going to all that work, a V6 might be an idea.