• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Posting on ebay

Pumpkin

Donation Time
I have a couple of non Sunbeam items I wished to post on ebay. Never sold any thing there yet. How do you all wise and knowing 's list something in vehicles sub category?
Like a certain vehicles class of sunglasses?
Every time I go in it ask me for a VIN and mileage???:confused:
Any way...

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Pumkin,

If you go into the 'cars' category of the selling tab, you will find a sub-heading 'cloths, merchandise,etc'. That would seem to the best place to post something that you described. If you have never used Ebay before, you will need to register. If you have trouble, is there someone nearby that could possibly post it for you?

Regards, Robin.

Pumpkin

Donation Time
Thanks Robin,, I am registered,,, got paypal and all that stuff. Just haven't been able to list on ebay ,,,misc stuff . The car I can do easy enough.

I'll go back to see how again.. What I want to list, is a pair of rare Harley Davidson Sun glasses. I bought them in 97-98' and you cannot find that kind any more.
Cheers
Chuck