• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Posi Rear 4:80

Mikeflbmer

Bronze Level Sponsor
I am not exact sure of ratio, but it looks like a 4:80 Posi, drum to drum, incl leaf springs....and left and right anti sway bars...(will need brakes) came out of a Mazda rotary Rx3 track racer....email me for pictures mikeflbmer@yahoo.com located in florida $300.00 plus shipping

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Any compelling reason we would want one in an alpine?

Like is it the right width or something?

Mazda has a different bolt circle for sure.

Andrew

SAOCA Web/Graphics Service
Donation Time
Alpine parts only??

Is it possible for one to use this Mazda Rear in an Alpine?

I am not trying to start something here but I hope it will be possible to keep this topic about "Alpine Cars and Alpine parts for sale".

I would hate to think that at some point in time we may be required to hunt through a number of non alpine part postings looking for what we need for our cars.

It may be better for us to post non Alpine parts under:
Ebay / Craigslist / Other Discoveries

Andrew