• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Please save my 1967 Sunbeam Alpine Series 5!!!

alpine_64

Donation Time
"The wheels are nice, but it looks to me like they stick way out in front. I would think that, aesthetics aside, this might create handling problems. "

Jim, you may be correct, but it also may be that the tires are both really flat and possibly too large for the wheels. If I'm lucky enough to get them, I'll be sure to get the size first. I'll bet they're 13 x 6.
We'll see.
Cheers!
Steve

Id guess they are 13x5.5 have seen them on several alpines and tigers

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
"Id guess they are 13x5.5 have seen them on several alpines and tigers "

Thanks Michael! Whether they are 13x6 or 13 x 5.5, I don't really care as they're not often seen here and would really make my S3GT stand out from all the minilites that are common.
Cheers!
Steve

alpine_1725

Donation Time
"Id guess they are 13x5.5 have seen them on several alpines and tigers "

Thanks Michael! Whether they are 13x6 or 13 x 5.5, I don't really care as they're not often seen here and would really make my S3GT stand out from all the minilites that are common.
Cheers!
Steve

I also have a set of dunlop's (not sure they are 13x6 or 13x5.5) for my SV.But i'm sure they would stand out from all the other minilites, and look great!

agmason

Donation Time
Snowman you are correct x20! That is the crux of the matter, the owner wants someone to save it not part it out. This car is probably too rusted to make it worthwhile to restore.