• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Plas-t-pair

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
Hey Guys, I'm looking for a product called Plas-t-pair. The source I had has dried up. Anyone have any information.
Thanks Paw Paw

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
It is made by Rawn products. It's a binery epoxy type of plastic repair. I can't find anybody that sells the stuff anywhere. I used to get from
an electronic supply store.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I've been on that web site. The vender they listed were all dead ends. I can't eve find out if they still make the stuff.

husky drvr

Platinum Level Sponsor
I can't even find out if they still make the stuff.

This corporation is listed in Rawn's site. It's funny, but they have the exact same address.

CORTEC® CORPORATION​

• 4119 White Bear Parkway
    St. Paul, MN 55110 U.S.A.
  • 651-429-1100
  • 651-429-1122
  • 1-800-4-CORTEC (1-800-426-7832)
  • productinfo@cortecvci.com

Maybe you can find some info there. Of the sites I found with a listing, most were "out of stock" or "NLA."

I found this, also. I think it seems to be a similar product.

Good luck with your search,

Last edited:

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
heard from a Cortec representative this AM. He can only sell in lots of 100. Would cost $180.xx for a case. can't go there. The Rep was
very nice, He represented Carolina green company. He was going to look round and try to find a broken case and try to fix me up.

PawPaw

Silver Level Sponsor
I did use JB weld on the steering wheel. It tends to shrink with age when you cover a larger area. 1/2 inch up. Thanks for responding.