• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Photos of SII steering wheel with horn rim

Jeffrey.Sweeney

Donation Time
Can I get a few close up photos of some series II steering wheels with the horn rim installed? I have a new "used" horn rim and I'm trying to see how it all fits together. It may just be that my existing plastic hub center is slightly distorted in shape and thus not allowing me to press the horn assembly into it. I'm sending everything out to have the wheel reconditioned so I want to make sure I have the correct parts. (It occurred to me to check this after packing up the box earlier this morning).

Thanks in advance,

Winter is here and it is time to start pulling things apart to slowly repair and replace all the dried out/worn out parts.