• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Phoenix Series V

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Phoenix SV Alpine

I thought I knew just about all the Alpines/Tigers in Phoenix area but this one escaped me. If you'd like some local eyes on it and a thorough examination of it, get the name, address, etc. and I'd be glad to check it out for you. Nick (Series 6) is my Sunbeam compadre here and would probably be up for helping me check it out.

Series6

Past President
Gold Level Sponsor
Yup. Be glad to.

Not familiar with that one either.

Heck, if you make the deal, you can drive it to Jim's on Sunday.

SDuncan

Donation Time
I have been in contact with the guy in Sedona about that car and will try to reach this guy as well. This car looks to have been blue at one time and has since been repainted orange(?). No matter, as long as it isn't rusty.

I'm looking forward to meeting you folks on Sunday.:D

mototron

Donation Time
I think this car was for sale in long beach Ca.
About a year ago ,was in storage for a long time