• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Perfect rolling Series II

atallamcs

Donation Time
I have a rust free Series II--and I mean rust and dent free. Took to the body shop had all smoothed out, relocated the gas filler to Tiger Style, removed and cleaned the trunk platforms for a bigger trunk, had all seams removed in the car. It includes all the suspension (needs restoration), steel wheels--a rolling body--no engine or transmission. Also hard top--car needs a little more work on the front chin piece, rest of priming and final paint. Anyone interested please drop me pm for pics etc. With all the detail work done on this car, the paint will be amazing.

cdk84

Donation Time
Series II Body

Hi Bill,

Thought to ask for pictures of your Series II body shell. I love the way you work on Sunbeams, so look forward to seeing what you've been up to.

Small parts of the Harrington project are in primer, but there's a great deal more to do.

Hope this finds you well.

Very Best Wishes,

David