• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

parts

DavidHodges11

Donation Time
In addition to the engine I also have 2 good starters a fuel pump clutch pressure plate flywheel bell housing fan pulleys brackets and what I beleave is a early series transmission for parts. also a factory radio with bracket and speaker :eek:

Jersey Alpine

Donation Time
Any chance that you have an output fitting for a SV Lucas Fuel pump?? Mine is unusable and 60º weather is on the way. Bummer.

Faux tgr 66

Donation Time
I believe my parts car has that fitting, if so you will be welcome to it. Will be Friday before I can verify.

getsmartguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Do you have a working temp gauge from your alpine?

Hi, saw this post, I know its from earlier this year but I thought I'd reach out and ask if you have a working Jaeger temp gauge you are parting out?
I have a 67 alpine and the temp gauge needs repair or replacing, and I havent found a repair place yet that didnt want nearly $200 to re-hab my old one....

Many thanks,
Steve