• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts Required

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
I have a 1966 Series V Alpine parts car that I am planning on cutting up. Both front fenders are in good shape and do not appear to have ever been hit and do not appear to have any rust ( car has been in Arizona since 1985 ). The boot floor is intact-no rust except for surface rust in the bottom of the tire well. The rust has not gone all the way through and is not that extensive. I believe it is usable as is if coated with POR-15 or some other rust inhibitor.

If these parts are of interest to you we would need to figure out how to get them up to Canada for you. I am not in a hurry to cut up the car and have no timetable to do it. I would require drawings or a photo of how much fender and how much boot floor you need and would cut to your preference. My home phone is: 623-879-9197 and my personal email is: jimandritalu@hotmail.com

Regards,

Jim Dimond aka Cactusmasher

Tireguy

Silver Level Sponsor
body parts

What is the front clip like on your donor car? I have slight damage on my left fender, and if your car has a good front end I may replace the front clip. I am not in a hurry as I am currently working on finding crankshaft & water pump pulleys.

Cactusmasher

Donation Time
Tire guy-parts required

Front fenders in excellent condition...do not have eyebrows for the headlights...bonnet very good...only negative is the gravel pan below the grill opening. It is not straight, has some dings and is out of shape. Very repairable though...not torn up beyond fixing. I can take close up photos for you and I would need an email address to send them to you....I still have not figured out how to post photos on the SAOCA website.

Tireguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Front fenders in excellent condition...do not have eyebrows for the headlights...bonnet very good...only negative is the gravel pan below the grill opening. It is not straight, has some dings and is out of shape. Very repairable though...not torn up beyond fixing. I can take close up photos for you and I would need an email address to send them to you....I still have not figured out how to post photos on the SAOCA website.
Jim,
I can use the bonnet, and gravel pan. I would appreciate pictures as a I may have to make a trip to Arizona to pick it up,
E-mail groelofs@gmail.com
Thanks
Glen Roelofs

hartmandm

Diamond Level Sponsor
A used brake line is risky. I suggest you replace with a new item. Check Sunbeam Specialties or Classic Sunbeam.

Mike