• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts, Parts, Parts.

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi all,

I recently rescued a garage full of mostly SIV parts from a trip to the dump. I have the better part of 2 cars, mechanically, and 1 car's worth of body parts.
Also have a pile of SII parts, mostly mechanical from another rescue.

I am not really looking to make any money off this stuff, just a nominal fee, or free, plus of course shipping at cost.

Lot's of chrome, gauges, some lamps, ect.

Let me know what you need.

Not a lot of pristine stuff, but the price is right.

Not so secret contact: jennybenny at shaw dot ca.

Thanks, James

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
I sent you an email, too... haven't seen it bounce yet, though...

Anyway, I'm looking for a hood release rod, with handle and clevis, to replace my hood release cable. Have one of those? And how much including shipping to Columbus, OH 43212 (slow shipping is fine...)

Thanks!

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Hmmm... can't edit my post.
Looks like the issue was retaining the period after ca ... I might have made
the same error in my cut and paste.

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi All,

Thanks for all the interest. I will likely not be able to get back to most of you until the weekend, but I will. Keep the requests coming.

Thanks, james

Alex O

Donation Time
Parts..

James,

I could use some gauges or misc dash parts, let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Alex

socorob

Donation Time
What about later series hood hinges that open all the way forward, later 2 speed wiper motor, and chrome amco shift knob?

Henry K

Donation Time
Parts, Parts, Parts

I sent you a PM last week but didn't get a response. Not sure if you got it. I have a 1967 SV, so some of your parts probably won't work for me. But I need a seat belt bolt, tach (goes to 7k), ignition switch, fittings for the down pipe between the clutch master and slave, engine block drain, and rear license plate bracket. Would you have any of those, and, if so, what would you be asking for them? Thanks.
Henry K

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi All, If you sent me a PM last week, I may not have received it as my mailbox was full. I have since emptied it.

Thanks, James

Alpine James

Silver Level Sponsor
I sent you a PM last week but didn't get a response. Not sure if you got it. I have a 1967 SV, so some of your parts probably won't work for me. But I need a seat belt bolt, tach (goes to 7k), ignition switch, fittings for the down pipe between the clutch master and slave, engine block drain, and rear license plate bracket. Would you have any of those, and, if so, what would you be asking for them? Thanks.
Henry K

I should have some of that stuff. I'll check this weekend.
James

LarryN

Diamond Level Sponsor
Series II Oil Pump?

Does your collection include a Series II oil pump (which I believe is the same for late Series I - Series IV)? My S-II is currently laid up needing a replacement.

Thanks
Larry

RootesRacer

Donation Time
Does your collection include a Series II oil pump (which I believe is the same for late Series I - Series IV)? My S-II is currently laid up needing a replacement.

Thanks
Larry

SI (1494) pump is different than a SII (1592).

Ask around, there is a procedure/mod to use an SV pump on the earlier engines.

helijm

Donation Time
Parts for S2

ALP, I need the two pot metal pieces on either side of the convertible bonnet. I don't know what you call them, but they are both at the rear of the doors on the top of the body. I also need the door handles from the inside (both), window cranks (both), and the doors closing latches (both sides) Thanks Alp. Let me know the cost...thanks JM:)