• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts for sale

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Hi guys. I'm starting to go through my parts with the intention of selling all of it. Please write with your wanted list and I'll get back with a price. Most of my NOS parts are now gone, along with my special accessory items.... but I still have a ton of stuff. Maybe I can help you find what you are looking for. I'm going to try to keep putting some things out on eBay from time to time too, but I would prefer to stay away from eBay due to high fees from both eBay and PayPal.

I do have a nice set of minilite rims with knock off hubs. These fit standard wire wheel cars. Price for a new set from VB as of the last catalog I have from 2008 was 1500.00. I'll part with this set for 1000.00

Please email me at: alpineian@woh.rr.com

barringtonderby

Donation Time
Hi Ian
I know you just sold an HLM - do you have any other parts for an HLM?
I have just bought a resto and need all the usual bits including side spears
Andrew

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Please email me off list for parts guys. I'm not going to conduct business on the forum. - Much easier for me through email or phone.

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
Ian, not be nosey, but I'm being nosey. Are you leaving the Alpine scene?

Bill

Not if I have anything to say about it. He still has the Bob Kimes race car restoration going, so he's not out of it altogether. He's just leaving the "what am I doing with fourteen tons of used Alpine parts" scene.

He's got loads of good, used mechanical bits, and he wants them gone!

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
Just so everyone knows...

I don't have a catalogue or parts list to send out.

Email me your wanted list and I'll go through my stuff and see if I have what you need. I have a lot of used parts and it does take a lot of time for me to find things. I may not get back right away.

AlpineIan

SAOCA Founder
I'm out in the shop rooting all day today trying to fill everyone's wanted lists. Feel free to call me at 937-380-6434 if you need anything.

Ian