• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parts car or Potentially restorable SIV in Sacramento

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
This was posted to our Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/SunbeamAlp...5824887760&selected_item_I'd=3188096034576044

Here is the text that accompanied the listing:

I inherited this old Alpine I'm not really interested in restoring it and would like to see it go to someone who would fix it up. It is a complete car and was running when parked. My father in law pulled the transmission because it had a problem. The transmission is in the trunk along with two other transmissions. The body appears to be in good condition I don't see any spots where it is rusted through. The interior not so good. There are numerous spare parts. It's in the Sacramento area, message me if interested.

It actually looks pretty solid in the photos. I can copy them and send them to anyone who is interested and can't access Facebook.

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
Sorry. Being stupid. He sent it as a message to the FB administrators, so only an admin can open it. I've asked him to either post it here or to publicly post it on Facebook so that I can link to it. Stay tuned.