• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting Series III GT

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Parting a Series III GT, very rusty car but there is some good sheet metal available front and rear. Need to move kind of fast as I would like to get this critter out of my garage. Smells like mouse piss and it's filthy. I don't like filth in my garage. Some of the bits are sold but lots of good parts left.
What is gone:
Hard top (drip rail stainless still available), Hood, seats, upholstery, windshield, radiator, original steel wheels, dove-tails, and other small bits.
Available:
Very good original Engine block (1600)
Very good head
Twin WIP's and manifold
Original batwing, oil can and connecting rubber air duct, mounting hardware
Windshield frame
Windshield stainless trim
One peaked headlight rim
American racing mags
Wing windows and chrome frames
Door glass
Gauges
Heater core
Blower motor
Nuts bolts, fittings, clamps,
Much more

Send me a PM or email with your requests. Everything reasonably priced and I only charge postal rates I pay. I like to use Flat Rate Priority if The part fits.

Paul

Last edited:

oLD lIMEY

Donation Time
Zeniths

Do you still have the Zenith carbs ( my throttle shafts are leaking) If so do you know how many miles are on them?. re worn throttle shafts. Thanks Tony.

ralphy75

Donation Time
Hi Paul,

What's your PM?

Or I will post the needed items here:

2 small dashboard ends (rubber/metal screwed to S2 dashboard, touching the doors)
2 softtop cantrails clips S2
1 original choke cable
3 original exhaust mounts (not the later C-shape type)
2 plastic side handles for seat back adjuster (S3 type)
2 pins in door stops
1 alternator adjuster strap

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Ralphy,
Sorry, never saw your post until now. Best to send mme a PM or email for the allert.

2 small dashboard ends (rubber/metal screwed to S2 dashboard, touching the doors)
DONT'T HAVE
2 softtop cantrails clips S2
HAVE TWO SETS OF CANTRAILS, ONE TRASHED, ONE PERFECT. CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT THE TRASHED SET FOR PARTS
1 original choke cable
WITH OR WITHOUT "C"? SOLD ONE ON EBAY WITH "C". HAVE ANOTHER WITHOUT, BUT ITS NOW PACKED AND BURRIED UNTIL I GET TO VEGAS
3 original exhaust mounts (not the later C-shape type)
NOT SURE WHAT MOUNTS YOU ARE REFERING TO?
2 plastic side handles for seat back adjuster (S3 type)
DON'T HAVE
2 pins in door stops
THESE YOU HAVE TO DRILL OUT AND REPLACE WITH FLATHEAD BOLT
1 alternator adjuster strap
I THINK I HAVE THIS

Paul

P. Scofield

Bronze Level Sponsor
Fin,
Sorry, dont have. Just bought a Series II that had one, but had to sell the car before I took possesion, because I sold my house.

Yes, 17 years in Colorado, and when I leave, you have SUNI there, 45 minutes from my old house. I was doing some heavy traveling that month, some of which was there in Denver, but I left the week prior! Bummer.
Looked like fun.

Looking for self-canceling overdrive switch. Missed you at SUNI VI in Colo. Springs.