• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out series 3

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
Any hope you'd be willing to cut out the tranny tunnel, or the top five inches or so of the tranny tunnel.?

Shipping would be to 80301, Boulder Co.

Deacon

Donation Time
Any hope you'd be willing to cut out the tranny tunnel, or the top five inches or so of the tranny tunnel.?

Shipping would be to 80301, Boulder Co.

I have a tranny cover in great shape , but the transmission tunnel is in sad shape. Not worth cutting off. Sorry.

hillmanhuskyguy

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a tranny cover in great shape , but the transmission tunnel is in sad shape. Not worth cutting off. Sorry.

I'm not clear on the difference bertween tranny cover & tranny tunnel...,
sorry if that sounds stupid. Can you teach me please.?

Cheers,
Cris

mikephillips

Donation Time
For Cris, The tranny covers are a pair of removable pieces on the top of the tunnel to allow access to the shifter mount and to the reverse light/OD switch on the front top of the transmission. The tunnel would be the complete assembly from floors up. Note, you can use any series tunnel in the car but be sure to get the two covers that go with it since from series to series they did change and what you have may or may not fit the replacement.

Deacon

Donation Time
Car is gone

The car finally went to Sunbeam heaven via the recycler. If need to cantact me please do so via email at dan@irecapital.com. I probably won't be visiting the forum again. Thanks to those that advised and helped.

Dan