• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out my project SV + aftermarket stuff

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
Unfortunately, economics have force me to part ways with my SV project, here is what I have for sale:

New Front and rear KYB shocks $200 obo
New Dale's restorations heavy duty rear springs $200obo
New Dales restorations Wilwood Front Brake and Vented 12" Rotor Kit $750obo
Windshield complete with chrome mouldings $200
Bumpers $50
Complete doors - No rust, very straight $200
hood $50
rear deck $50
Guages - $50
MG steering arms $50
Brake booster - $50

Pictures are available apon request. Let me know what you need, I might have it. PM or email TMRTklitten@comcast.net.
Thanks Trevor

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
There is a few spots of surface rust. The moulding has a little pitting but is is in good shape. The acrylic, headliner, and rubber needs replacement, but it is straight, no dents.

Thanks

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
SV remaining parts

Here's what I have left:

crossmember $50
Black Carpet kit(SS) new in box, new $330 sell for $275
driveshaft $20
New Dales Restorations Wilwood Front Brake and Vented 12" Rotor Kit $750

Thank you for looking.

cdk84

Donation Time
Hi Trevor:

Do you have the Wilwood calipers and the brackets that accompany them along with the rotors?

Thanks,
David

Trevor72bronco

Donation Time
yes, I have the complete kit. Wilwood Rotors and calipers, caliper mounts, and hub to rotor adaptor.

Wilwood_Front_Brake_and_Vented_Roto.jpg
[/IMG]

thanks

mossman

Donation Time
front wiring harness /s teering wheel for series II

I am looking for a front wiring harness for a Series 2 or later and a good steering wheel. Does anyone know what after market steering wheel and adapter will work if I can't find a good original steering wheel.