• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parting out a Series II + misc Series IV parts

T

tarilyns

Hi,

I am parting out a Sunbeam Alpine Series II. Plus I also have a bunch of Series IV body parts and other miscellaneous. Nothing is in mint condition but all of it is restorable. I will be posting items to ebay soon but thought I would give SAOCA a chance at them first.

Give me a call at 720-938-4557. It's a Colorado # but I live in the tiny but scenic town of Martell, Wisconsin, 9 miles south of Baldwin, Wisconsin, 40 miles east of the Saint Paul, Minnesota. Interested in local pickup for the larger items but would consider shipping (at your expense) the smaller items. Here is a rough list of what I have available. Let me know your needs. Thanks, Terri

Series II parts
convertible top frame
aluminum hard top
grill
6 blade fan
radiator with hoses
expansion tank
engine
tranny
hood
trunk lid
convertible cover and side covers
bumpers
much miscellaneous

Series IV parts
door
hood
two trunk lids
convertible cover and side covers
bumpers
much miscellaneous

alpine1963

Diamond Level Sponsor
Do you have a couple of the latches that fasten the soft top to the top of the window frame? They are also used on the hard tops.

jack Bacon

Donation Time
parting out a series II

HI Terri,

Parting out the car is probably the best way to go. Would you have a cubby box in very good condtion, radio and speaker, trunk hinges in good shape and a trunk handle that is nice?

Regards,

Jack

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Does the convertable top frame have the cantrails with it? I really just need the cantrail clips(4) that connect them to the top frame, but would consider buying the rails or even the complete top frame to get them.
Lee

D

Dr.NO 007

Series II Parts

I am interested in the hard top - what general condition and what price?
also the grill is it still chrome and what price?
Chuck

RootesRacer

Donation Time
How convenient for you to list the parts that were of interest first.

If you werent going to sell them on the list, why did you bother?

T

tarilyns

Hi,

My apologies... but I have sold some parts to folks from the list. The parts are taking up a lot of space in my garage, so I started listing some of the largest pieces first. I didn't have much local response and I need to make room quickly for my next project. I have also reserved the right to end the auction early if someone locally wants to buy something. That's the best I could do, sorry if I offended you in some way.

Terri

L

Lee DeRamus saoca0404

Terri,
The clips you have on eBay are not the type I need. The ones I need hold the cantrails to the top frame. Cantrails are curved pieces that go over the door glass, that keep the top from flapping. Thanks anyway.
Lee