• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Parris hardtop fits SIV alpine for sale

bbonner

Donation Time
See pics This was on my SIV 64 alpine and I have replaced it with a metal original hardtop.

Attachments

• hardtop 003.jpg
    hardtop 003.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 37
  • hardtop 006.jpg
    hardtop 006.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 49
  • hardtop 009.jpg
    hardtop 009.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 40

cdk84

Donation Time
Hard Top

Hello:

What price are you asking for your hard top?

And where is it located?

Thanks in advance, David

Sownman

Donation Time
If it helps here is a photo of the Parrish HT on a Tiger.

EXT%20RT%202.jpg

lgurley

Donation Time
I Live in Meredith NH not far from Mass. I am asking $500
The price is right if anyone needs a top. To find a metal one and then take out all the rust and rebuild, then repaint will cost at least 2 to 3 times this amount.

66Tiger

Donation Time
On the Red Tiger it's a nice looking top...if only it could be stretched out like an Astro Top! It reminds me of my dad's Miata hardtop.

Paul

howard

Donation Time
Looks great... and the price seems very reasonable. I'll bet the hardtops are a lot better at keeping the elements out than the ragtops! How much do these weigh? Does a person need to get additional hardware to install before using one of these?

Sownman

Donation Time
Looks great... and the price seems very reasonable. I'll bet the hardtops are a lot better at keeping the elements out than the ragtops! How much do these weigh? Does a person need to get additional hardware to install before using one of these?

Top is held in place by the same fasteners that hold the softop in place to the windscreen and by a turnbuckle/hook to the pillars behind the doors. It's fibreglass about 40 lbs. A bit clumsy for a one man job but quite do-able.
BTW I'm not the seller, just the red Tiger owner. I've removed and installed alone.