• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

parked out front

mikephillips

Donation Time
Any member grow up in the NYC area and remember these places?? Found this photo, mid 60s I guess.

Attachments

• fins.jpg
    fins.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 50

Chazbeam

Silver Level Sponsor
great Photo

Wow that is fantastic..

I grew up back east but im not sure i recognise that...

There was so many cool places like that when i was a kid and my dad always loved them..
plop me down on a stool and get me a root bear float. such fond memories..Wish i could ask my dad if he recognized it...hes past now..
Now all i have left is Dennys....sad......

My girlfriend took this shot this past weekend before the incident that took out my rear tail light
Its at this great old gas station turned hot dog stand in Pasadena cal....
Alpine_gas_station.jpg

cheers
chaz

Last edited:

Rick Young

Platinum Level Sponsor
After Saturday morning bowling leagues my friends and I would go to Wetsons. I think burgers were a dime then. Amazing I've lived this long.

Rick