• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Pair of Series III Sunbeams

Grenade10

Donation Time
I have decided it is time to clean out 40 years of collecting Sunbeams. Not getting rid of all but most of the stuff.

First up is a 1964 Series III GT. Has steel wheels, factory hardtop and was one of the few with a metalic paint. Body is straight, rust free (as it has been stored inside for the past 20+ years) was running until rod bearing knock. Parked the car with the intent of putting a 1725 in it, which is still sitting beside it, just never got to it. SOLD PAYMENT Received - Thanks Thane

Second is also a 1964 Series III roadster. Another solid car, but this is a non running chassis. Has motor and drive line, but motor does not turn. Interior is out, and windshield is off for storage, but again another rust free solid car.
$600

I'll get some pictures this weekend.

If your looking for other parts, let me know. I have transmisions, overdrive units, blocks, cranks, heads, cam, intakes, carbs, brake boosters .........

You can e-mail me at Grenade10@aol.com

Thanks
Mark

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
And please report the VIN #'s so we can add these cars to our growing registry of survivors.

Thanks.

Grenade10

Donation Time
And please report the VIN #'s so we can add these cars to our growing registry of survivors.

Thanks.

I will be glad to provide these. I also will be keeping my Series IV that I had raced with SCCA in the late 70's - early 80's that is making it way back to a "Somewhat" Streetable car. I've owned this car since '74, so kind of hard to part with. So I'll send the three vin's

Would love to have my Mark II Tiger back, but it paid for my S2000 race car so good times with each.

Mark Wernimont

Grenade10

Donation Time
Do you have the parts for a complete operational overdrive unit? If you do haw much do you want for it?

I have an overdrive that is mounted on the transmission. I do not have the electrical side of the unit. It was in a running car, but I'm not sure the overdrive was being used. I'd sell the transmision (with out bellhousing) for $300 plus shipping.

phyrman

SAOCA Secretary
Diamond Level Sponsor
And where would these be?
I might be able to take one off your hands
Bruce

Ken Ellis

Donation Time
Just a note: I'm not "in line" for these... just commenting on them from the picture. Let the commerce commence.

Ken

Grenade10

Donation Time
Ok, getting closer to getting the 1963 Series III Roadster out of storage. Here are some pictures with it still in the storage container. I should have taken a few pictures from under the car, but did not think of that while I was there today. Car should be out in the next few weeks.

Asking $600

Pretty interesting picture when put together this way!!!!

Attachments

• Drivers Side.jpg
    Drivers Side.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 65
  • Passenger Side.jpg
    Passenger Side.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Rear Photo.jpg
    Rear Photo.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 85