• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Painting it soon.

Tullamore

Donation Time
Just thought I would share what I have been up to the last two months. After I came home from the Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Show I decided it was finally time to paint my Tiger. It is originally a Commodore Blue car and was painted red before I got it. I will be painting it back to original. You can see in the pictures that the red paint job was a quickie with almost nothing taken off the car before paint.

IMG_5597.jpg

IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

Tullamore

Donation Time
My biggest worry is if I too good of a job I will be scared to drive it, but I promise I will not let it sit in the garage and will be out tearing up the street again in the spring.

64beam

Donation Time
That is one big pile of stripped paint. Keep us up to date with your paint work. Just remember, there is nothing better than a shiny, freshly painted car to show off and be proud of.

Regards, Robin.

Tullamore

Donation Time
It's getting there, the car is now wearing its original Commodore Blue again.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 101

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

The blue paint work looks great :cool:. It will look magic when it's all back together.

Regards, Robin.

agmason

Donation Time
What brand of hard top do you have? It looks similar to the stock top but the side window are different.

Tullamore

Donation Time
That is a Royal Coachman from Dynaplastics in California. It has a nice setup with interior lights that run off a manual switch in the front.

IMG_6398.JPG

Duke

Donation Time
Hey Steve,

I live very close to KC. Fort Leavenworth in fact. Will your car be ready for TU XXXI next month?

I would love to have a caravan buddy for the two day drive.

BTW - there is a Mustang-Cobra-Ford Powered car show in Liberty, MO on Sunday, I will be there with my son. It will be at the Gary Crossley Ford Dealership. Look for the red Tiger.

Tullamore

Donation Time
Duke,

I didn't know about TU XXXI but I am planning going to The 50 Years of Spridgets on June 26-29 at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri

We are holding an event for the Central Iowa Mustang Club at our garage on Saturday so making your Ford show would be a stretch.

However I am planning on having my Tiger at the Kansas City All British Car and Cycle Show on August 30 and 31 again.

64beam

Donation Time
Hi Steve,

Your Tiger looks great :cool: . As I have said before, I like the blue you have used. You should have some attention at the show.

Regards, Robin.

66Tiger

Donation Time
Sweet! Looks real nice and is an inspiration to those of us wrenching away on our cars! Thanks for sharing....

Paul