• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

One thing I would like

Nickodell

Donation Time
If possible, I'd like the layout we had before only in this respect: the post that started the thread first, followed by the replies in chronological order. It's easier to follow the thread that way. As it is now we have the latest reply first and you have to go to the end of the thread to see the question/query/comment, then scroll back up to read the replies in the right order. It's not so bad now, but as things warm up and there are 40 or 50 replies, or even 100 or more on popular topics, it will be very cumbersome.

Perfection would be this plus the ability to jump to Page 2, 3 etc. of the thread.

There's nothing easier than criticizing someone else's work, but you did ask for comments.

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
You can change the order that posts show by going to User CP "Edit Options".

I just did mine and you can have it show the same way it used to.

napa 1

Donation Time
Perfection would be this plus the ability to jump to Page 2, 3 etc. of the thread.

Once the first page of a thread fills up with posts, it starts page two and page numbers appear at the top and bottom right. You can jump all over the place. Perfection it is!

Nickodell

Donation Time
Thanks, guys; got it my way now.

I guess I originally followed the male practice: "First do it, then read the instructions.:rolleyes: