• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Old Chapter-Atlanta Area

Alpine Bob

Donation Time
How do I get the sub title set up under "SAOCA Regional Chapter News" for "Atlanta Area Chapter" ? Like Southern Ohio, Pacific Coast, Upper Mid West, and now Dallas/Ft Worth. We feel left out.:)
Thanks,
Alpine Bob
Berghult

Series3Scott

Co-Founder/Past President
Platinum Level Sponsor
By doing what those Chapters did - submit a request to be officially recognized with the name of the President and Secretary and a list of the members in your region.

I know, I know, it's all a formality, and it does require some paperwork, but take a few moments to get it done and voila the special section will soon appear on the forum......;)

65sunbeam

SAOCA Membership Director
Diamond Level Sponsor
So Bob is running an "outlaw" chapter?!
I like the sound of that.....
And I thought that SCAT (South Carolina's Alpines + Tigers) was the only outlaw club out there! Eric

Green67Alpine

Former SAOCA Membership Director
Platinum Level Sponsor
We can get a new banner, Atlanta Outlaw Alpines ! :eek:

Tom j

now you guys scat ! :D