• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Oklahoma Racing Sunbeams

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
:cool:
So in just a few weeks the Corinthian Vintage Car Races At Hallet on April 4th-6th. This year we will have 2 count them 2 Sunbeams in the races.
Come on out and help me cheer on Number 8 Andy's Alpine and Number 75 Steve's Tiger.
Now is it strange they both chose to paint the cars white? Nope makes it easy for us cheerleaders if it's a white Sunbeam then GO GO GO

http://www.hallettracing.net/

Donna
:D

Attachments

• 79_8_Alpine_cropped.jpg
    79_8_Alpine_cropped.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC00082.JPG
    DSC00082.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 61

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Go ANDY!

Come on out and help me cheer on Number 8 Andy's Alpine tomorrow 04/05/2008 at Hallett,OK
Oklahoma weather will be perfect this year so bring a chair, sunscreen and lets Howrah Number 8 across the finish line :D
Try and post some pictures on Monday or our Okie racing Alpine ;)

http://www.hallettracing.net/

Donna

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
Blown Head Gasket

Got to see Andy run the race right after the lunch break, then the next run the temperature gage went wacky :eek: and he pulled in off the track. After going over several what is wrong sequence it was concluded that he had blown the head gasket, out of the races for the day! I will try again tonight to post a couple of pictures of Andy heading out for the race after lunch. While the Sunbeam was being worked on the formula race group was racing, they had a pile up on the 2nd turn, no one got hurt but 3 cars were damaged beyond repair, or at least to be able to get back out on the track. First time at the track I have seen a car accident guess any race has it dangers! Most of the time its just someone running off the track into the grass or tire barrier. Perfect weather for racing Saturday and we had fun, made it out in time for Jim to take Pumpkin the corvette on the slow follow the lead car 2 laps around the track during lunch break. Now to sneak pumpkin out some time for a fast lap or 2!

Donna
:D

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
No. 8 at Hallet, Go Andy!

CopyofCopyofCopyofPicture003.jpg

CopyofCopyofCopyofPicture009.jpg

CopyofCopyofCopyofPicture011.jpg