• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

ok. wish list...

Lester

Donation Time
I need and/or would like:
a SIII windscreen
seat foams (esp bottoms)
a weber type manifold
an ammeter (not sure what type as I plan to update electrical system)

I realize I can find all if this easily from SS, but my budget is quite limited at the moment, and I am just getting into this car. If anyone has surplus, new or used) please post. I will most likely be interested.
Endless thanks, Lester

Lester

Donation Time
Also, I have been informed that the manifold I need to convert to weber 2 barrel, is also a stock SIV manifold. Thanks, Lester

mikephillips

Donation Time
You're probably better off buying new foams even though they're more expensive. All the originals I've seen tend to be crushed from used and the foam breaking down. So you won't be happy with the result.