• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

oil filter adapter

lgurley

Donation Time
I have my kit. I have my 2.8. I have my T5 transmission. I have the correct oil pan and pick up tube. If I had a oil filter adapter and some installation pictures I could drive this one to the DarkSide Christmas party.

If you have pictures from your installation please send them to anonbalias@gmail.com

If you happen to have a spare filter adapter send your asking price to that email

Thanks

britbeam

Donation Time
I pulled my filter adapter came from a Ranger but you can also use one from the Bronco 2. This will fit the filter perpindicular to the engine. It will alow you to position the filter to the rear of the car(aft) for header clearance.Here are some part #s you will need for the adapter see below and purchase from FOrd.

Gasket-Fotz6l621A

Oring--E3TZ6749A

Washer-E3T26A636E

Dwain V6 Krazy

V6 JOSE

Donation Time
Hi Larry,

You can also get one from a 3.0 or 4.0 Ranger V6. They are the same as the one on the 2.8's in the earlier Ranger/Bronco II's. Any respectable wrecking yard should have one. It is pretty easy to mount it. All you need to do is remove the filter mounting nipple on the side of the block, then bolt the adapter on to where it came out. Be aware that some of the nipples come out pretty hard, so be prepared.

Jose :)