• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

NOS Zeniths

Limey

Donation Time
Pics of my NOS Zeniths

View attachment 1896
View attachment 1897

This guy bought all the old Zenith and SU, Weber and Dellorto stock including needles; diaphrams and gaskets. Downside is he takes a 3 month holiday to Bali about this time every year (can't think why). Those intereted can drop me a line for a lead to his very basic site,

Oliver

SIVAllan

Gold Level Sponsor
Pics of my NOS Zeniths

View attachment 1896
View attachment 1897

This guy bought all the old Zenith and SU, Weber and Dellorto stock including needles; diaphrams and gaskets. Downside is he takes a 3 month holiday to Bali about this time every year (can't think why). Those intereted can drop me a line for a lead to his very basic site,

Oliver
Super nice Zeniths!

Wow o wow :)

It's hard to beat a pair of new carbs for looks :)

Limey

Donation Time
So were do you find Carbs like that?!
They're beautiful! Car Jewelry:D

Hi Lady B,

True they are lovely but once I fit these and drive the old girl for a few thousand miles they won't look so clean. But if they don't leak out of the throttle bushes like all Zeniths do then I will be happy for a few thousand miles until they do,

Regards

Oliver