• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Non-peaked headlight trim rings

Richard Fritz

Diamond Level Sponsor
Good evening SAOCA folks...
I'm looking for a pair of painted headlight trim rings without the peaked top like in the photo attached. Thanks
Rich
Summerville, SC

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    361.2 KB · Views: 25

DAVID LAWLER

Platinum Level Sponsor
I'm looking for a pair of painted headlight trim rings without the peaked top like in the photo attached. Thanks
Rich
Summerville, SC
Rich,

I have a pair, NOS still in original boxes. I don't see where I will have a future need for them. Make me a reasonable offer.
You can send me an e-mail or call at 215 393 1810.

Dave Lawler

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
If David’s offer doesn’t work out, I’d keep an eye out for these on eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_5269.jpeg
    IMG_5269.jpeg
    922.3 KB · Views: 36

Richard Fritz

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rich
Summerville, SC
Thanks to everyone who replied to my request. My search is over thanks to Dave Lawler. I bought them immediately and will get them painted and installed as soon as my new V6 arrives. Thanks again to all.
Rich

Chad

Gold Level Sponsor
Yes I agree it’ll take more than a screwdriver to install them. My car had the trim rings held in place with a 3” deck screw, so I wasn’t too worried about these having a visible screw - I was just looking for a way to not have the “hood”, while still having the “peak”.

These fit the fender shape very well and meet my Modified (this thread category) needs, and I think would indeed work on Rootes (and tootes) cars, in the spirit under which the original race cars were also variously modified with the most suitable at-hand parts.

Attachments

• IMG_5270.jpeg
    IMG_5270.jpeg
    962.8 KB · Views: 18