• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Nice Texas SV on eBay

fireroad

Donation Time
That is a nice one ... any idea if that's an original/factory interior? I've never seen the tan other than custom.

65beam

Donation Time
series 5

even though tan interiors are not original, they look great in a green car or a black car. complete tan interior kits are available from sunbeam specialties in either pebble grain or the smoother texture.

sunalp

Diamond Level Sponsor
This car was on Ebay twice before and I had thought that it was sold the last time. He had it there with no reserve, if I recall, and it sold for $5700.
I thought that was a very good deal for a rust free car with O/D. The deal with the buy in now is still good. Someone should really snap this one up!:D
Cheers!
Steve

fireroad

Donation Time
Thanks for the tip on the interior... that tan is sharp and would be nice in the southwest desert sun. Thanks also for what it last sold for. A red Alpine in similiar condition sold last month for $5,000 even. I am looking for my first Alpine, a SV (or any series for than matter) in daily driver shape that I can drive now, restore later. This would be a great candidate, but the buy now is out of my budget.

TulsaAlpine

Donation Time
I Love It!

Hey Hubby look what I found for my christmas! Like we need more cars, but I would love to have this one! It is only a state away, I keep getting slammed on how Vicki the Alpine is going to move with us to Florida. I keep telling everyone I am going to drive her, duh! I hope he finds a buyer that respects Alpines the way we all do!

Donna
:D

Alpine 1789

SAOCA President
Diamond Level Sponsor
I just bought it! MY FIRST ALPINE!!!!

Congratulations! It looks like you got a great car. Want to sell the wheels? :D

I am sure there will be lots of surprises once you get it; there are bound to be with a 40 year old vehicle. But this looks like a terrific car. Welcome to the Alpine community! Let us know what you think when you finally get to drive and inspect it.